3 (6 ounce) cans
tuna in water
mccormick garlic and herb seasoning
- Take the cans of tuna and place them in a mixing both with water intact, do not drain.
- Chop red onion, celery, dill and sprouts.
- Place red onion, celery, dill and sprouts in tuna and mix with fork until tuna, and the other ingredients reach a paste type consistency.
- Mix in powdered mustard -- be sure all is mixed in evenly.
- Mix in dijon mustard -- be sure all is mixed in evenly.
- Taste -- make sure the ingredients are mixed to your liking -- add extra of dill, red onion, celery, powdered mustard or dijon if desired.
- Add dash of onion powder and McCormick Garlic and Herb powder (or McCormick garlic and dill powder, or plain garlic powder).
- Taste -- if desired put a few more dashes inches.
- Make sure is mixed evenly and put mayonnaise in -- if more is desired -- put more in! Put each teaspoon in separately so not too much or too little is put in -- I am not much of a mayo person so for me less is more :).
- Mix evenly and put on a sandwich with tomato and sprout or even melted with swiss cheese for a tuna melt! You can even toss with lettuce and tomatoes for a great salad!