garlic clove, finely chopped
red bell peppers, seeded and sliced into strips
carrot, thinly sliced
garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
fresh parsley, chopped
chicken bouillon granules
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high heat. Add the oil, then cook and stir the onion and garlic, until slightly tender.
- Add the bell peppers, carrots, tomatoes, olives, and garbanzo beans.
- Continue to cook until the peppers are slightly tender.
- Sprinkle the parsley, paprika, cumin, cayenne, and chicken bouillon over the vegetables.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Stir to incorporate.
- Place the fish on top of the vegetables and add enough water to cover the vegetables. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 40 minutes.