10 3/4 ounces
condensed cheddar cheese soup
2 (16 ounce) bags
frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
diced red pepper
shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/3 cups
French's French fried onions, divided
- Microwave Directions.
- Combien soup, sour cream and milk in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in vegetables, cheese and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
- Spoon into microwavable 2 quart oblong baking dish with lid.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender; stir halfway through.
- Uncover; and sprinkle remaining French Fried Onions on top and microwave for 1 additional minute.
- Oven Directions.
- Prepare casserole as mentioned above.
- Bake, covered, in a 400 degree oven 45 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- After 45 minutes, stir and add remaining French Fried Onions on top. Cook for one additional minute.