baby carrots, chopped
1 tablespoon peanut oil or 1 tablespoon
other vegetable oil
fresh mushrooms, sliced
cooked brown rice, cold
1 -2 bunch
green onion, sliced
frozen green pea
1 1/2 tablespoons
- Spray a deep skillet or wok with cooking spray (I used some garlic oil) and heat on medium.
- Beat eggs lightly, pour into pan, and cook without stirring until they are almost dry.
- Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat oil in same pan over medium high heat and add the onions and carrots and cook, stirring from time to time, for about 2 minutes.
- Ad mushrooms and garlic and cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Add the sherry, soy sauce, and cooked rice. Continue to cook, stirring from time to time, for about 3 minutes.
- Add green onions, peas and sesame oil.
- Cut the eggs into thin ribbon strips, add to pan, and toss well to mix all ingredients.
- Serve at once with extra soy sauce if desired.