onion, finely diced
egg, lightly beaten
garlic clove, chopped
salt and pepper
( or combine 1/2 cup ketchup with hot pepper sauce to your taste.)
- Mix ground beef very well with first seven ingredients.
- Roll meat mixture into about 20 - 24 meatballs, until all of the mixture is used up.
- Brown meat balls in frying pan with vegetable oil.
- Turn down the heat to.
- low, and cover for five to seven minutes.
- Remove meatballs to a plate and drain off the grease.
- Add jelly and chili sauce mixture to the pan, letting the jelly melt, and the sauce thicken.
- Add the meatballs back into the pan, spooning sauce over the meatballs, and simmer for another five minutes or so.