1 1/2 teaspoons
2 1/2 cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Gradually stir in water until a thick dough forms.
- Turn onto a lightly floured board and knead until the dough is not sticky. It does not need to be perfectly smooth.
- Grease a 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Take a rolling pin and flatten dough until it is roughly the size of the pan.
- Place dough in pan and adjust to fit.
- Bake for 35 minutes. The bread should be slightly brown.
- Turn out out on cutting board or cooling rack. This bread can be cut while warm.