racks of lamb
( frenched & fatty skin removed if desired)
1 -2 tablespoon
( a sweeter flavour is obtained by using roasted bulbs of garlic mashed)
freshly ground mix of coloured peppercorn
( pink, green & black)
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Heat oil in pan and sear lamb racks on all sides starting with the meat side first.
- Remove from pan and spread with garlic.
- Sprinkle on the pepper mix and then sprinkle with salt.
- Place on a shallow pan and place in oven.
- Roast for about 20-30mins or until cooked to your preference.
- Remove from oven and cover with tin foil or leave in turned off oven to rest for 5mins.
- Either slice or leave whole to serve, depending on size.