self raising flour
- Preheat oven 180°C; grease and line a cake tin (mine was 7 inches by 11 inches).
- In a small pan melt butter then add cocoa and mix well; take off heat. Let cool.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl and then stir in cooled butter mix.
- Mix in choc chips.
- Sift in flour and fold into the mix.
- Pour into tin and put in oven for approximately 30 to 35 minutes. It will be soft when you take it from the oven, but it cooks while cooling.
- Allow it to cool completely before cutting.