garlic cloves, minced
nonfat cottage cheese
grated parmesan cheese
ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Poke baking potato with fork. Bake in oven for 1 hour. Reducing oven temp to 350'.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil.
- Saute onions about 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli,carrot,and garlic and stir until soften, about 5 minutes. Reduce heat and cover and cook 4 minutes longer.
- Halve the potatoes when done. Scoop out pulp.
- In a large bowl combine potato pulp ,saute vegetables, cottage cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Mash all up well
- Spoon mixture into potato skins.
- Place on baking sheet and bake until heated through for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or as a side dish.