2 1/2 cups
chopped cooked chicken
green onion, slices
8 (7 -8 inch)
1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Combine chicken, picante sauce, onion, cumin, oregano and salt in saucepan.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until most of liquid is evaporated.
- Brush one side of tortillas with butter.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of chicken mixture onto unbuttered sides.
- Top with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Fold 2 sides over filling and fold ends down.
- Place seam side down in 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Bake in 475 degree oven about 13 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream and additional picante sauce.