1 1/2 cups
- Mix ingredients and add water.
- Knead approximately 10 minutes by hand or 5 minutes in a mixer.
- You can add cinnamon and brown sugar to the dough or sprinkle it on after it's cooked.
- Pat the dough into very flat pancakes, less than a 1/4 inch thick.
- Add about a 1/4 inch of oil into a frying pan. Heat up and place dough into frying pan.
- Let bottom get golden brown and air bubbles form on top.
- Flip over and cooked the other side.
- Remove from pan and serve plain or sprinkle on a mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Served plain you can eat it with stew, spaghetti, chili, etc.