2 1/3 cups
Equal sugar substitute
( 2 packets)
3 1/3 tablespoons
yellow food coloring
of natural banana flavoring
of natural orange flavoring
- In your blender add 1/2 a ripe medium to large banana, 2 cups of soy milk and the equal.
- Puree for a few seconds and add enough soy milk to make 3 cups total of the puree, add the sugar now and puree for a few seconds again.
- Pour your puree into a medium size sauce pan and add the beaten egg, tapioca, and food coloring. Do not heat yet -- Stir and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Now put the sauce pan on the burner and turn to medium heat -- Stir constantly.
- Continue to stir until mixture comes to a full boil -- continue stirring.
- Continue stirring as you remove from heat.
- Now stir in the flavorings.
- Pour into a bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate until fully cold.
- I like to put a little cool whip on top of each serving.