1/3 cup butter or 1/3 cup
1 (14 ounce) cans
sweetened condensed milk
( not evaporated)
1 (17 1/2 ounce)
sugar cookie mix
( 1 lb 1.5 oz)
Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate untill melted and stir still smooth. (about 1 min, watch like a hawk and stir at intervals).
- Stir condensed milk into chocolate mixture.
- Stir in cookie mix and cinnamon until well blended.
- Using 1 level tablespoonful of dough for each cookie, shape into 60 balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 6 to 7 minutes or until edges lose their shiny look (do not overbake).
- Immediately press 1 candy into center of each cookie.
- Cool cookies on cookie sheet 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheets.
- To get candy to spread slightly on top of cookie, tap edge of each cookie lightly. Cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.