red potatoes, cubed
blue potatoes, cubed
about four stalks celery, finely chopped
sweet onion, finely chopped
hard-boiled eggs, chopped
1 1/2 tablespoons
- Fill large pan with water; boil potatoes just until tender, about five minutes.
- Shock potatoes with cold water to stop cooking.
- In large bowl, combine first four ingredients.
- In second bowl, combine dressing ingredients; adjust sugar and pepper to taste.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- Chill at least four hours in refrigerator before serving.