ripe peaches, pitted and sliced
red seedless grapes, halved
green seedless grape, halved
1 (750 ml) bottle
dry white wine
- In a large glass pitcher, combine the peach slices, grapes and lemon slices.
- Add the peach brandy, and sugar, and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Slowly pour in the white wine, stirring gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or as long as overnight.
- When ready to serve, add the Prosecco and stir gently.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Slowly pour sangria into glasses allowing the fruit pieces to fall into the glasses.