boneless skinless chicken breasts
seasoned bread crumbs
( or oregano or your favorite dried spice)
1/4 cup fresh romano cheese or 1/4 cup
parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley and cheese.
- Brush chicken with butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place meaty side up in ungreased, shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Cover the chicken with foil if the crumbs begin to get too brown.