apple cider vinegar
1 3/4 cups
2 1/4 teaspoons
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Whisk the soy milk and vinegar a measuring cup and set aside a few minutes to get good and curdled.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir to combine.
- In a separate large bowl, beat together the soy milk mixture, oil, sugar and vanilla. Stir the dry ingredients and mix until no large lumps remain.
- Fill cupcake liners two-thirds full and bake for 20-22 minutes till done. Transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely before frosting.