2 lbs stir-fry chicken or 2 lbs
chicken breasts, cut into strips
garlic cloves, minced
red pepper seasoning
- combine all ingredients in a large bowl or zip lock bag, toss to coat evenly.
- let sit to absorb flavors or
- thread onto wooden skewers (that have been soaked in water for at least 30mins) and grill for about 8-10 mins basting frequently with marinade mixture.
- to serve squeeze w/ lime juice and a dash of salt.
- SoSoSo good.
- *note* I have also just sauted this in the skillet over med-hi heat when I've been In a rush.