organic winter squash
( you can use frozen, I did, or fresh)
fresh orange juice
lemon, juice of
( if using, decrease lemon juice to 1/4 lemon)
- Pre-heat oven to 375.
- Warm frozen squash according to package instructions, or heat and mash fresh squash so it's a smooth consistency.
- Combine warm squash and remaining ingredients except for brown sugar in a bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into an ovenproof casserole dish. Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the surface is bubbly.
- Let sit for about 5-7 minutes before serving.