1 1/2 cups
( melted additional butter to cook crepes)
( to garnish)
- Blend all ingredients in a food processor until combined.
- Heat a 7-inch nonstick or cast iron skillet until hot.
- Add a small amount of butter and immediately pour in one ladle full of batter.
- Quickly tilt pan to spread batter evenly over the bottom.
- When pancake edges are dry and bubbles begin to appear in the center, flip it with a spatula and cook the other side until lightly brown.
- Repeat with the remaining batter, stacking the pancakes on a plate.
- Serve sprinkled with sugar, Lingonberry Preserve, and sour cream as dessert or breakfast, or use fillings of choice and eat as a light supper.