wild maine blueberries
grated lemon rind
diced peeled apple
light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Filling: In a small bowl, combine the Wild Blueberries, sugar, lemon rind, and apples.
- Mix well and place in a well buttered 8 x 8 x 2 inch pan.
- Crisp: In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour, pecans, oats, salt, and rub in the butter with your fingers until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spread evenly over the Wild Blueberry filling.
- Bake 45 minutes or until the crust is brown.