roasted boneless skinless chicken breasts, sliced
thinly sliced pancetta
garlic clove, chopped
chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1 1/2 tablespoons
fresh lemon juice
romaine lettuce, chopped
parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the pancetta on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast for 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp.
- Place the garlic and parsley in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade and process until minced.
- Add mustard, lemon juice, and mayonnaise and process again to make a smooth dressing.
- (Refrigerate the Caesar dressing if not using it immediately.).
- Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally and separate the top from the bottom.
- Toast the bread in the oven, cut side up, for 5 to 7 minutes; cool slightly.
- Spread the cut sides of each piece with the Caesar dressing.
- Place half the chopped romaine on the bottom piece of bread and then layer in order: the Parmesan, crispy pancetta, and sliced chicken.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and finish with another layer of romaine.
- Place the top slice of ciabatta on top and cut into four pieces crosswise.
- Serve at room temperature.