1 (18 1/4 ounce) boxes
yellow cake mix
( Duncan Hines without pudding mix)
1 (8 ounce)
instant chocolate pudding mix
1 1/2 cups
- Mix cake mix, pudding and sugar all together.
- Add oil and water and beat with wooden spoon (very important to use the wooden spoon) adding one egg at a time with wooden spoon, folding into batter.
- Add sour cream and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a greased and floured bundt tube.
- Pour into batter into Bundt Pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Cool one hour before removing from pan.