( as desired)
thinly sliced deli turkey
thinly sliced genoa salami
1/4 lb sliced mozzarella cheese or 1/4 lb
( thin slices, separated into rings)
thinly sliced deli ham
sliced monterey jack cheese
crusty rustic bread
( 12-inch --or your choice)
- Cut bread in half; carefully hollow out part of the bottom and top of bread and discard this or give it to the birds.
- Spread mustard on cut sides of bread.
- On the bread bottom layer in the order given above EXCEPT for the lettuce; the lettuce goes on after it comes out of the oven.
- Replace top and wrap in heavy-duty foil.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes or till heated through.
- Unwrap and put the lettuce on top of the tomato layer.
- Cut into wedges.