( 375 g)
onion, finely chopped
celery, finely chopped
green pepper, small, finely chopped
fresh ground black pepper
- Fry chicken livers in some of the chicken fat until firm but still pink inside, and remove to a bowl.
- Sauté the chopped onion in chicken fat (add more if necessary) until transparent.
- Chop hard-boiled eggs coarsely.
- Whizz livers, onion and egg in a processor until mashed.
- Scrape out with spatula, and combine in a bowl with the chopped celery and green pepper.
- Add additional chicken fat to make a smooth mixture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Preferably use good sea salt flakes.
- Put into a small, pretty bowl and top with finely chopped parsley if you like.
- Serve as an appetizer with rounds of baguette or crispbreads.