( 4-5 are plenty for us)
( sweet or hot, I use sweet)
garlic cloves, chopped
boneless pork butt, cut into 8 pieces
( I use thick cut boneless pork loin chops and reduce cooking time)
( for roasting, about 1/4 cup)
salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the peppers and salt into a food processor and mince.
- Combine the minced peppers with the garlic, paprika, white wine and red wine in a large glass bowl.
- Add the pork pieces to the marinade, making sure the pork is coated well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours remove pork, and discard the marinade.
- Pour oil into a large roasting pan, place the pork in the roasting pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 375 degrees for about 1 hour (turn the pork regularly to make sure pork stays moist).
- Depending on the cut and how thick your pork pieces are, cooking time may need to be adjusted. Pork should register at least 160-170 degrees for safety.
- I have not tried this yet, but was thinking of marinating a whole pork shoulder or loin roast and trying it in the crockpot.