1 (396.89 g) can
sweetened condensed milk
- Beat the margarine and sugar until creamy.
- Add vanilla essence - beat for another couple seconds.
- Add the tin of sweetened condensed milk to the "cream" mixture.
- Add salt then flour - cut into the mixture whilst mixing with a round edged knife.
- Once mixture has the consistency of workable dough (more flour may be needed to get right consistency) roll out dough into 6 inch "sausages" - wrap "sausage dough" in parchment paper (wax paper) and place in fridge for half an hour before cutting the sausages into slices. Flatten biscuits lightly before baking in a preheated oven @ 180degrees until biscuits are a fine golden colour.
- This recipe makes approximately 60+ biscuits -.