sugar-reduced peach jam, warmed
eggs, separated,at room temperature
- Mix the peach and jam in a small bowl, set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat 1 teaspoon sugar with the egg yolks until pale and creamy (this takes a few minutes).
- In another bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.
- Pour egg yolks over it, fold gently.
- Heat a non-stick 7" skillet, spray with non-stick cooking spray; pour eggs into it.
- Cook for a few minutes until lightly browned, transfer to a broiler and continue cooking until top is browned; watch carefully!
- Fill with the peach mixture and fold, sprinkle with icing sugar.