1 1/2 lbs
baking potatoes, unpeeled and cut into thin strips
( about 3 potatoes)
grated parmesan cheese
- Coat potato strips with cooking spray; and place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
- Combine cheese and remaining 3 ingredients; sprinkle over potato strips in bag.
- Seal bag and turn to coat potatoes well.
- Arrange potato strips in a single layer on a large baking sheet or jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Serve immediately.