uncooked elbow macaroni
reduced-fat cream cheese, softened to room temp
finely chopped onion
reduced-fat sour cream
frozen leaf spinach, thawed
shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish; set aside.
- Cook macaroni according to package; drain.
- Place hot, drained macaroni in a large bowl and toss with butter and softened cream cheese.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl and gently mix together well.
- Pour into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.