1 (16 ounce) boxes
pepperidge farm seasoned stuffing mix
5 cups summer squash or 5 cups
cream of chicken soup
1 (8 ounce) cartons
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Put stuffing mix into a lg. Zip-lock bag, and roll with a rolling pin, to make stuffing into fine crumbs.
- Melt margarine, and mix with the crumbs, in a lg. bowl.
- Put 1/2 crumbs on bottom of a 9x13" pan.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients well.
- Pour squash mixture on top of crumbs. Top with remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 1 hours.
- You can spoon these into little oblong aluminum pans, and freeze until ready to use.