2 (46 1/2 ounce) cans
( or left-overs)
2 (16 ounce) bags
of grated cheddar cheese
2 (16 1/2 ounce) bags
corn chips, crushed
( of course amounts will vary depending on amount of people you will be serving)
- Pre-heat oven to 375°.
- Heat chili in a pot first.
- Put layer of crushed corn chips on bottom of roasting pan.
- Pour chili over corn chips.
- Cover with grated cheddar cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve with hot dogs - hamburgers.
- Dollops of sour cream on chili optional.
- Kids like it just by itself, especially if you pour just chili in a Frito Corn Chip bag topped with sour cream.