1 (10 ounce) packages
crisp rice cereal
1/4 cup white chocolate chips or 1/4 cup
candy coating, melted
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat.
- Add instant coffee and vanilla, stir well.
- Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal; mix well.
- Press firmly into greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Cool completely.
- Cut into approximately 26 1x4.5-inch bars.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle over bars. Allow to chocolate to cool and harden.