unsweetened chocolate, baking bar broken into pieces
cream cheese, softened
whipped topping, thawed
graham cracker crumb crust
additional whipped topping
chocolate curls, garnish
- Microwave chocolate pieces at HIGH (100%) for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes or until chocolate is melted and smooth when stirred.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat butter, sugar, cream cheese and milk until blended and smooth.
- Fold in melted chocolate.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping & Chocolate curls, if desired.