2 1/4 cups
1 1/2 cups
soft unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly butter 24 muffin tins.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder,cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- With an electric mixe, whip the bananas and sugar together for a good 3 minutes. Add the soft butter, eggs, and vanilla and beat
- well, scraping down the sides of the bowl once or twice.
- Mix in the dry ingredients just until incorporated.
- Fold in the nuts if desired with a rubber spatula.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway. Bake until
- a toothpick stuck in the muffins comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Let cool for a few minutes before turning the muffins out.