lemons, zest of
lemons, juice of
halved cherry tomatoes
chopped fresh arugula
( quantity desired by cook)
( to garnish)
of your favorite macaroni
( I used Cellentani)
- Bring water to boil with salt.
- Add broccoli for 3 minutes to cook. Remove and blanch in cold water.
- Add pasta to water and cook to desired taste.
- Meanwhile, sauté 1 TBS garlic (I probably used 2 TBS I like a lot of garlic) in olive oil, cooking 1 minute on low heat.
- Add 2 cups heavy cream and reduce over medium heat.
- Add juice of 2 lemons and zest of 2 lemons along with 2 TSP salt and 1 TSP pepper.
- Allow to reduce by half 10-12 minutes.
- When sauce is close to ready, add cooked shrimp to sauce just to warm the shrimp.
- Drain pasta.
- Toss in cherry tomatoes, broccoli, arugula and the Lemon Cream Sauce.
- Garnish with fresh Parmiganio Reggiano.
- Serve immediately.