garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
fresh ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and pepper.
- Place flank steak in a glass bowl or resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over the steak, cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or up to 2 days, turning occasionally.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Remove steak from marinade. Dispose of marinade.
- Broil or grill steak about 6 inches from the heat for about 7 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and let the steak sit about 10 minutes before slicing thinly on the diagonal.