Jimmy Dean sausage
soft taco-size flour tortillas
1 (15 ounce) cans
monterey jack cheese, grated
- In skillet crumble and cook sausage with onions until done. Drain.
- In a bowl combine hot cooked sausage and onions with cream cheese and Rotel tomatoes. Mix until creamy.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on each tortilla. Top with 1/4 cup of meat mixture. Top with a pinch of cheese. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased casserole.
- Top all enchiladas with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, or longer if chilled from preparing ahead of time.