fresh ground pepper
( cremini or white)
garlic cloves, minced
( or red cooking wine)
crumbled feta cheese
1 1/2 cups
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In skillet on medium-high, add 2 T olive oil. Saute chicken for about 2 minutes on each side (just until lightly browned and cooked through).
- Transfer to plate and cover with aluminum foil.
- In same skillet, add 1 T oil and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper then saute for 3-4 minutes (until softened and water reduced).
- Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add marsala and reduce (about 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat and add sour cream and feta.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve over rice.
- Place all ingredients in pot. Bring to boil.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.