boneless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper
white wine, dry
1 (10 1/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
- Cut up 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in about 1 inch pieces.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and lightly flour.
- Pour 1/2 cup white cooking wine into Crock Pot, add chicken.
- Add cream of mushroom soup and 1/2 cup chopped onions to Crock Pot.
- Do not add water as it makes its own gravy.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or anything else you want.