egg, room temperature plus
3 1/2 cups
active dry yeast
butter, melted and cooled
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Put milk and egg into measuring cup.
- Add enough tepid water to make 1 cup.
- Pour into bread machine pan.
- Add the softened butter, 1/3 cup sugar, salt, bread flour and yeast.
- Set bread machine to dough cycle.
- Add raisins at the beep.
- Remove the dough at the end of the dough cycle.
- Roll dough to 10x12 rectangle.
- Brush egg white on surface of dough.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar.
- Sprinkle over dough; leaving about 1 inch on each edge.
- Roll from short side.
- Pinch where it meets and roll ends under.
- Place in loaf pan.
- Cover with cloth and let rise for about an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once the dough has risen, brush top with egg white and sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoon sugar.
- Bake at 350 for about 35 minutes.