1 1/3 cups
ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust lightly with flour; set aside.
- Combine the Splenda and other dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl; set aside.
- Combine the mashed bananas with the oil, yogurt and extracts, mix well.
- Pour the banana mixture in the dry ingredeints; stir just until mixed, add the walnuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 40 to 55 minutes or until golden and the center is set.
- Turn out onto wire rack and allow to cool; cut into 8 generous servings and enjoy.