2 1/4 cups
light spelt flour
1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel or 1/4 teaspoon
3/4 cup sugar-free raspberry jam or 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Combine flour, almonds, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat honey, butter and lemon peel in a large bowl with electric mixer. Beat in egg until well blended.
- Beat in flour mixture at low speed until well blended. Spoon 2/3 of dough onto bottom of 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Pat dough evenly over bottom and up side of pan. Spread jam over bottom of dough.
- Roll remaining 1/3 of dough on lightly floured surface into 10x6-inch rectangle. Cut into narrow strips and arrange in a lattice design over jam.
- Bake 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack. Serve at room temperature.