( cooked, pulled off bones)
4 (14 ounce) cans
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
cream of celery soup
1 (10 count) cans
- In large pot, bring chicken, broth, soup, pepper and poultry seasoning to a boil.
- Then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, lightly flour a piece of waxed paper and a rolling pin (or a round drinking glass works). Also lay out a clean piece of waxed paper to put on after rolling.
- Take two biscuits and roll out in circle to 1/8 inch thickness. Lay them on the other piece of waxed paper.
- Repeat with all biscuits. Then take a knife and slice the circles into one inch strips.
- Bring pot back to a low boil. Pick up each strip and pull into 1 1/2 to 2 inch pieces and drop into broth on low boil.
- Stir gently to prevent them sticking together.
- Simmer for ten minutes.