2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons
chicken flavor instant bouillon
1/2 cup mayonnaise or 1/2 cup
1 -2 tablespoon
1 (1 lb) package
frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
cubed cooked chicken
( or turkey)
shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon margarine or 1 tablespoon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in medium saucepan. Stir in flour and bouillon. Gradually stir in milk; cook until mixutre boils and thickens, stirring constantly with wire whisk. Stir in mayonnaise or salad dressing and mustard until well blended.
- Arrange broccoli in ungreased baking dish. Top with cooked chicken. Spoon sauce over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese.
- In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 Tablespoon melted butter; mix well. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Serve with green salad and garlic bread. Enjoy!