garlic cloves, crushed
fresh rosemary, chopped
freshly grated lemon zest
white wine vinegar
- Tie kitchen string around pork in three places (prevents flattening). Mix salt and garlic into a paste. Stir in oil, rosemary and zest.
- Rub mixture into pork. Refrigerate, uncovered, 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F Place in roasting pan.
- Roast 45 minutes, turning once or twice.
- Remove from heat & let rest 10 minutes.
- Add vermouth and vinegar to roasting pan and place over medium-high heat.
- Simmer, scraping browned bits on bottom of pan, 3-4 minutes until half reduced.
- Remove string and slice roast.
- Add any juices to sauce and serve.