- Preheat oven to 250°C (425°F).
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, and baking powered in large bowl.
- Cut in margarine until mixture looks like oatmeal or small peas.
- Add milk gradually, stirring with a fork. Dough Should come away from sides of bowl.
- Knead 3-4 times and then roll into a rectangle (1cm thick) on lightly floured counter.
- Smear margarine over dough coating it not to thick but not to thin.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon on top.
- Sprinkle desired amount of brown sugar on top.
- Sprinkle desired amount of raisins.
- Roll up like a jelly roll, starting from the long edge.
- Slice into 1-inch slices and place cut side down in a grease muffin tin.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.