1 1/2-2 lbs
1 (10 ounce) cans
French onion soup
( not creamy)
1 (21 ounce) cans
red kidney beans
1 (6 ounce) cans
1 (8 ounce) cans
- In large saucepan or dutch oven, over med/high heat, brown beef.
- Puree french onion soup in blender and pour over cooked beef.
- Cook and stir until mixture is consistency of rice.
- Stir in spices.
- Add undrained beans, tomato paste and sauce and stir well.
- Reduce heat to Low and simmer for 20 minutes or until piping hot and flavors have blended.
- Add additional salt and pepper, chili powder or Tabasco to taste.