1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
( dried or fresh)
( fresh or dried)
parmesan cheese, grated
chicken meat, cooked & cubed
frozen broccoli, chopped, drained
1 (4 ounce) jars
pimientos, diced, drained
- Preheat oven to 350; grease a 13x9 pan; cook pasta according to package directions; drain; set aside.
- On stove or in microwave, heat cream cheese briefly to soften; stir until smooth; add onions, chives and Parmesan cheese; stir to blend well.
- Reserve 1 cup of cream cheese mixture; set aside.
- Combine remaining cream cheese mixture with chicken, broccoli, pimiento, and pepper. Mix with pasta of choice (ie., layer lasagna, stuff manicotti or shells, etc.) and arrange in 13x9.
- Spoon reserved cream cheese mixture over the top; sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes (heated through).