sirloin tip steaks
( large thin cuts)
( about half an average jar)
1 (6 ounce) cans
salt and pepper
( to taste)
- Press garlic cloves into the crock pot using garlic press, or finely mince using another method, adding juice and pulp to the crock. For the beginner cook, 1 Tbs of dry minced garlic can be substituted.
- Add all other ingredients to the crock except steaks.
- Whisk together until well blended and tomato paste is no longer clumpy.
- Submerge steaks in sauce.
- Cover and simmer 4-5 hours on HIGH.